We invest in the neighborhoods we serve because we know that the possibility of a brighter future begins with the effort one makes today. When it comes to giving back, we aim to help our neighbors thrive. We are committed to building strong relationships and making a positive difference through local sponsorships, donations, charities, and events.
We are community-minded and excited to be a part of something bigger that makes a tangible difference in the lives of thousands.
We host, sponsor, or participate in more than 50 local charities and community causes each year. We also participate in regional home shows and community events that help expand our business relationships for the benefit of our clients.
It has been our honor to support the needs of charitable organizations including:
- American Heart Association
- Arts for the Aging, Inc. (AFTA)
- Bridges To Housing Stability
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Downtown Columbia Arts & Culture Commission
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- The Claudia Mayer / Tina Broccolino Cancer Resource Center
- The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
- Torrey Smith Family Fund
- Toys For Tots
- Zaching Against Cancer