We firmly believe it is essential to give back to the communities that we serve, because they are also the communities where our families live and play. We are dedicated to building community relationships through local sponsorships, donations and events.
We host, sponsor, or participate in more than 50 local charities and community causes each year.
We also participate in regional home shows and community events that help expand our business relationships for the benefit of our clients.
It has been our honor to support the needs of charitable organizations including:
- American Heart Association
- Arts for the Aging, Inc. (AFTA)
- Bridges To Housing Stability
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Downtown Columbia Arts & Culture Commission
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- The Claudia Mayer / Tina Broccolino Cancer Resource Center
- The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
- Torrey Smith Family Fund
- Toys For Tots
- Zaching Against Cancer