President, CEO, REALTOR®, Associate Broker
Creig Northrop specializes in residential real estate throughout the greater Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan area with six office locations throughout Maryland. Recognized for displaying a high standard of professionalism, Northrop’s thorough knowledge of real estate stems from more than 25 years of experience in the industry. The Creig Northrop Team achieved peak performance in 2016 with the completion of 1,772 transactions for a combined value of $765.5 million, leading REAL Trends, to find it to be the nation’s largest for an unprecedented third time.
That honor led Creig & Carla to search for the next level of growth. In February 2018 it was announced The Creig Northrop Team is now Northrop Realty, A Long & Foster Company and full-service brokerage of energetic professionals with distinct specialties to ensure extraordinary service to their clients.
Northrop Realty will continue to evolve with new technology and robust marketing methods coupled by a powerful real estate sales process and educational training for the public and Northrop Realty agents. The extensive network of professionals is renowned for connecting buyers with sellers and delivering positive results with innovative marketing.
As the President of Northrop Realty, Creig has earned many distinguished awards including:
• #1 Real Estate Team in the Nation*
• #1 Real Estate Team in all of Long & Foster Company for 10 Consecutive Years
• # 1 Overall Top Producer for Long & Foster
• Exclusive representative for Board of Regents, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, brand in the counties of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard and Prince George’s in the State of Maryland
• Named 2018 Inman Innovator Award Finalist
• Awarded as an Influential Marylander by The Daily Record in 2015
• Youngest Agent to Receive Billionaires Club Award, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate in 2014
• Luxury Portfolio International® Award Winner of Most New Listings by www.luxuryportfolio.com
Creig is known for displaying a high standard of professionalism along with a thorough knowledge of the real estate industry. He has built his brokerage to ensure extraordinary service to each and every client. A 1989 graduate of the University of Maryland, Creig is a dedicated Terps fan who enjoys sports and spending time with his family.
* Creig Northrop Team; 2016, 2011, 2010 REAL Trends as published in The Wall Street Journal.
Howard County - Clarksville
12230 Clarksville Pike, Suite A, Clarksville, Maryland, 21029
48 Properties Found. Page 1 of 8.
$1,799,000 - 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 5,421 Sf
MLS® # 1002199236
MLS® # 1000197645
$1,550,000 - 4 Beds, 5 Baths, 7,296 Sf
MLS® # MDHW100472
$1,450,000 - 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 5,142 Sf
MLS® # 1002089678
$1,400,000 - 5 Beds, 5 Baths, 7,685 Sf
MLS® # 1002404582
$1,300,000 - 5 Beds, 6 Baths, 8,067 Sf
MLS® # 1008353098
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Northrop Realty: A Long & Foster Company are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2018.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2018 at 7:03pm EST.