Want to make a real difference in your community? It’s simple, just mark your calendar for Saturday, November 28th!
This year, Small Business Saturday is more important than ever. Not only is it the 10th annual celebration of the holiday nationally, but it’s a crucial year to stand with local business owners among the hardships of the current health crisis.
We’re giving away a $50 Gift Card from our neighbors at Trifecto Bar, so make sure to read ‘till the end! Here are three simple ways to support Small Businesses on November 28th.
The Top Three Ways to Support Local Vendors On Small Business Saturday
1. Buy a product or a gift card.
The easiest way to support your local vendors is to promote them with your pocketbook. Whether it’s a meal from your local deli or a gift card to a small boutique, your funds go a long way to keeping businesses afloat and local dollars in local communities.
2. Write a review online.
Yelp, Google, and Facebook reviews impact small businesses tremendously. Take 15 minutes to review a few local spots you’ve frequented. A sentence or two about why you love that business or a photo of your visit can be helpful to promote the businesses.
3. Post about them on Social Media.
Using a photo relevant to your fave local shop, write a caption about why they’re so important to your community. User-generated content like this is gold for small businesses’ online presence. Don’t forget to tag the business so they can see your post!
Now that you know how to support local businesses, we want to do it, too! So, we’re giving away a $50 Gift Card to our neighborhood coffee & food spot, Trifecto Bar.
Trifecto was founded in 2018 by a trio of local entrepreneurs and visionaries. They serve locally roasted coffee, cold-pressed juices, and local kombucha. Their breakfast and lunch creations make for a great meal- you can’t beat the avocado toast! And when you’re ready to unwind, they have an extensive list of exciting cocktails to choose from.
Here’s how YOU can enter to win a $50 e-giftcard to Trifecto!
- Follow us on Facebook & Instagram, @NorthropRealty
- Share this blog post online and tag us, @NorthropRealty
- For an EXTRA entry, add a caption to the aforementioned post about your favorite local businesses to spread the small business love!
We will announce the winner on our Social Media pages on December 4th, 2020. Good Luck!
Official Rules & Regulations
No purchase necessary. This giveaway is not endorsed or sponsored by Facebook & Instagram in any way.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who are 18 or older. Employees and family members of Northrop Realty are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Northrop Realty, as final and binding as it relates to the contest. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted on Facebook until December 4, 2020.
- Prizes: Winner will receive a $50 e-gift card to Trifecto Bar, Clarksville. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is non-transferable and must be picked up in-person or delivered electronically. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Northrop Realty to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Northrop Realty. The winner will be notified via Facebook or Instagram. Northrop Realty shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to respond. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return communication as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest you understand that Northrop Realty, anyone acting on behalf of Northrop Realty, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Northrop Realty reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Posted by Northrop Realty on