At the Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster, we are always looking for new ways to stay at the forefront of real estate technology and find tools to help our sellers engage buyers like never before. Imagine being able to allow potential homebuyers to walk the rooms of your home from the comfort of their own couch, or from a laptop in a café, or even from their phone while having a picnic in a park. That technology is here, and the Northrop Team has it. We now offer 3D Showcase powered by Matterport – an immersive and interactive online experience that places buyers right into a home to explore. They can virtually walk every square foot and even engage with pop-ups showcasing home features that sellers want buyers to know about.
Flat floorplans can tell you the number of rooms and the dimensions, and photographs can provide a few peeks at some colors and features. But only 3D Showcase puts all the pieces together to create a complete and accurate picture of what it’s truly like inside a home. To not just look at it, but to truly feel what it might be like to live there. It brings listings to life and creates an emotional connection that floorplans and photos alone can’t. It’s second only to being there yourself.
Some of the cutting-edge features of 3D Showcase include:
- 3D listings available anywhere in the world from any device - desktop, laptop or mobile.
- Three ways to view the property: floorplan view, dollhouse view, and a 3D visual tour to accommodate anyone’s preference.
- Circular pop up icons invite those taking the 3D visual tour to learn about your home’s best features providing small informative descriptions.
- The capabilities of Matterport’s 3D Showcase are continually expanding and improving with the addition of virtual tours of home exteriors as well as a virtual reality feature.
We are the # 1 Real Estate Team In Maryland* for a reason, and we are dedicated to living up to that distinction by supporting our clients with technology to market their home in ways other real estate companies don’t. If you’re selling your home in Maryland or Washington, D.C., this is the technology that will show your home in the most immersive way possible.
We invite you to experience Matterport 3D Showcase for yourself.
Here is a snapshot of what Matterport looks like (dollhouse view):
Follow this guide to see the Matterport 3D tours on our website:
- Click the 3D Walkthrough image on a photo of a listing! The icon looks like this:
- While viewing our homepage, click the icon highlighted below:
- While viewing the search results pages, click the icon highlighted below:
- While viewing a property website, click the icon highlighted below:
If you want to learn more about the Northrop Team’s Matterport 3D technology, please click here to contact us or start a live chat on this page!
*By volume and transactions according to The Wall Street Journal & REAL Trends since 2006