We interviewed Ryan Mullins and Marisa Erdman to find out what they love about their home, and why they think someone else will enjoy living in the spectacular property. Here is what they said:
1. What is your favorite room to spend time in and why?
The sunroom/family room is by far our absolute favorite room! It is spacious, comfortable and the sun pours in creating a warm, inviting space to relax in. In the fall, we love to enjoy a nice glass of wine while the woodstove crackles in the corner. It offers easy access to the kitchen and dining areas for when we entertain family and friends.
2. What do you love about your neighborhood?
Our community offers an easy commute to the city with all the quiet charm of the suburbs. We love the quiet plus the convenience that Londontowne offers—it’s close to water and beaches, minutes from downtown Annapolis and countless restaurants, and also convenient to parks and recreational centers.
3. Share a great memory you have being in your home.
Hosting large groups of friends and classmates for the Air Force vs. Navy Football game is among our favorite memories. We are just minutes from Annapolis and Navy Field, our home offers plenty of entertaining space, extra room for out of town guests, and lots of parking. Guests come from all across the country to our home in Edgewater to share memories, cheer on the Air Force and celebrate. This event is one that we love opening our home for and look forward to every 2 years. ...Go Air Force!
4. Where do you like to go to enjoy yourself nearby on the weekends?
- Quiet Waters Park & Concert Venue
- Downtown Historic Annapolis
- Almshouse Creek
- Glebe Creek and Glebe Bay (kayaking, private community beaches, picnic areas)
- Londontowne Boat Docks
- Football games at U.S. Naval Academy
- Pennsylvania Dutch Farmers Market
5. What is the most unique aspect of your home?The expansion of the large family room that opens to our backyard is the most unique aspect of our home. A new patio with a fire-pit, grill and extra seating is a perfect for entertaining friends, neighbors, and family. Whether it's a spring birthday party, a summer BBQ or a fall bonfire, our unique backyard has made our home a favorite gathering spot for all types of celebrations and get-togethers!
To Learn More About This Area And Real Estate In Maryland, Contact Us Today.
Leave A Comment