With over 30 years of industry experience, Creig Northrop is one of the nation's most successful residential real estate brokers. Leading The Creig Northrop Team with his wife Carla Northrop for 18 years, they were named the number 1 team in the nation for an unprecedented three times ranked by Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal*. In addition, they expanded the team to 100 experienced agents, five regional offices, and marketing support staff.
In February 2018, seeking a new level of success and growth, Creig and Carla founded Northrop Realty, a new brokerage focusing on education, sales strategies, and techniques. They have swiftly expanded to 14 regional offices, including three new offices in Delaware and 300 real estate agents. Their goal is to give agents the roadmap for success Creig used to ensure extraordinary service to their clients, a passion for their career, and a catalyst for sustained growth and success. In addition, they created NorthropU, an internal continuing education program that teaches the Northrop Way. As a result, Northrop Realty has done over $3 billion in sales throughout DELMARVA, cultivated 32 new teams, and developed innovative marketing methods connecting buyers and sellers to the marketplace of tomorrow, revolutionizing the traditional brokerage model.
As Founder and CEO of Northrop Realty, Creig has been honored with many distinguished awards, including but not limited to:
- #1 Real Estate Team in all of Long & Foster Company for 10+ Consecutive Years
- # 1 Overall Top Producer for Long & Foster
- Youngest agent to receive the Billionaires Club Award, Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate in 2014
- Exclusive representative for Board of Regents, Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard, and Prince George's County in the State of Maryland
- 2018 Inman Innovator Award Finalist
- Influential Marylander by The Daily Record in 2007, 2015 and Circle of Influence Inductee 2019
- Luxury Portfolio International® Award Winner of Most New Listings
- 2021 Corporate Vision Future of Better Business Corporate Excellence Award for Most Outstanding Leader in Real Estate
Creig was born in Howard County, Maryland, and graduated from the University of Maryland in 1989 with a dual major in Psychology and Business. He is a dedicated husband, father, grandfather, community leader, and Terps fan.
*Number 1 in the Nation: The Creig Northrop Team; 2011, 2012, and 2017 REAL Trends published in The Wall Street Journal.